Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My bump, my bump, my little baby bump...

I've had mixed feelings about posting pregnancy pictures on the blog. (Maybe I've had mixed feelings about blog posting in general.) Pregnancy has been pretty good to me. After 22 or so weeks of throwing up almost every day, that finally stopped and I've felt pretty good the last half of my pregnancy. I'm learning to adjust to getting up to use the bathroom in the night and I suppose I'm being prepared for not sleeping much when the little one arrives. Luckily I have a pretty flexible schedule and can sleep in most mornings.

Another reason pregnancy has been pretty good to me is that I haven't gained much weight. In addition to throwing up, being disgusted by anything sweet or rich led to some weight loss the first of my pregnancy and even now, I've only gained six pounds. Unless something crazy happens in the next few weeks, I will probably weigh less when he's born than I did when I got pregnant. However, as a result of being overweight when I got pregnant and losing weight, I haven't really felt like I've looked very pregnant. Even now, people think I'm not nearly as far along as I am and friends think I look smaller each time I see them instead of bigger. Not complaining about that, just saying...

February 2009 (5 months)
March 2009 (6 months)



April 2009 (7 months)

May 2009 (8 months)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so CUTE!!!

Katie said...

You do look great! Be glad you haven't gained much...it will be nice to be back to normal as soon as that little baby pops out.

Kristen Wilde said...

Only 6 lbs?! Unheard of. Between pregnancy and breastfeeding, you will probably lose all the weight you ever wanted to.

Unknown said...

You look amazing!! Embrace the awesomeness of it all!! Also, I'm totally impressed that you're already planning the post-baby triathalon!

Smashie Smasherton said...

You DO look smaller! You look amazing! I guess you take the good with the bad, though; I'd HATE to throw up into the 22nd week. Ugh!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Such a cute belly. You look great - like the new hair too.