Saturday, April 10, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Doutre - October and November 2009

While we were still close, we made a couple trips to visit Grandma and Grandpa in Pennsylvania.  While we were there in October, Liam made himself useful by helping grandpa paint the deck.




In November, their house made the perfect first stop on our move across the country.  The timing worked out great and we were able to be there for Thanksgiving and the annual Christmas decorating.  Liam enjoyed having two extra people entertaining him full time and especially loved walking in the walker in the basement (unfortunately I didn't capture any photos).




It's pretty amazing that we haven't been to New Hope for five months.  Will and I have not gone that long without visiting since we met.  We hope to make a trip this summer - maybe a 4th of July repeat from last year.  I'm sure Liam will be much more active in the pool this year!

Speaking of last year, now that I have figured out how to post video, I can add this video of Grandpa doing his 4th of July/Birthday dance with Liam.  



He was so tiny!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

LOVE the video at the end. Can you believe how tiny Liam is?!?! Man, time flies! Our 18 lb. baby is living proof!!!

Kristen Wilde said...

Will's parents seemed like such nice people. How sad that I probably will never see them again (although you never know in our small world!)