Thursday, April 29, 2010

Grandpa Rudd (Great-Grandpa to Liam)

I had to follow up the note from Sunday about Liam sitting on my grandpa's lap with some cute pictures of the two of them.  I will miss spending time daily with him when we get a house and aren't living so close.  It is wonderful to get to go for rides and hear his stories and opinions.  He really looks out for us, and all of his grandkids.










I love this little sequence of pictures.  Clearly, they are having a fabulous conversation and Liam is very excited about whatever story he just heard (possibly about Old Ephraim or the Washakes).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such cute pictures!

I think we have the best grandparents in the world!

Megan said...

What precious pictures. Liam is so happy to be listening. I am sure grandpa just loved that. I agree with you meish- we do have the best grandparents in the world and just the best family around! :)