A couple of weeks ago Becca and her boys came down for the weekend. Will and I babysat the boys while she went with my mom to the Tooele Republican Convention and decided to take them all swimming at the Bear River Natatorium. We had a fabulous time and the boys were great. Only one person asked me how old they were and how I managed to have three boys so close together.
We weren't sure if Porter would love it, but he had a great time in this floaty and stayed in the water much longer than I thought he would.
We knew Liam would love it. This kid loves water. He had a lot of fun splashing.
Liam also is very good at floating on his back. If we support his head, he will float pretty well, until he hears kids playing and wants to turn and look at them.
My boys.
This picture is for Becca - her boys in her former locker room!
3 comments:
Wow, that boys going to be a swimmer. My kids won't get their heads wet. Makes me sad.
Thanks again for taking them. The last picture is sweet. I have a very similar picture of me sitting in that exact spot. You are a wonderful aunt and the boys can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Lots and lots of memories in that pool and locker room. Happy you guys had a good time at the Nat. Love it! :)
Post a Comment