I know these catch-up posts are a little picture-heavy, but I have so many cute ones of Liam it's hard to resist posting more! When I get caught up to the present, hopefully my posts will include more words!
One of my New Year resolutions (draft post on that started...) was to engage in activities that would keep me constantly learning. I started off with a fabulous photography class in January. If anyone is looking for someone and is close to Cache Valley, I highly recommend Brooke Snow.
For class homework, and just because I was exploring my camera, I took a lot of pictures in January. Since I started the class, I have taken all of my pictures on manual mode, which I am very proud of. I still have a lot to learn and want to take Brooke's advanced class, but I'm having a lot of fun.
Liam loves these buckets of toys. He especially loves to tip them over, dump out all of the toys, and pull himself up to stand on them. In the picture on the left, you can see Liam's wooden lobster from Maine. Just this week he's figured out that it does cool things when he pulls it across the floor!
He loves to eat, especially when he can feed himself!
He also likes to share his treats (even when they are toys) with mommy. He really likes to put things in his mouth, then my mouth, then back into his.
4 comments:
His face in that last one is priceless! So cute!
He's so cute! I think he and Harrison would be great friends--we also get lots of the my mouth, your mouth, my mouth thing :)
ah, you are taking a photography class. No wonder you take such good pictures. (or are you teaching the class) :)
So precious! We are very blessed to be a part of Liam's life right now. Thanks for bringing him into our lives and our home.
Post a Comment